Charles dropped me a text when I was on the way back, and asked if we could meet. I went home to get the car, and drove out to meet him. The benefits of having a car, and that he stays less than 5 minutes drive away from me! I bought along the awfullychocolate that Cheryl left for me. She insisted that I have to eat it before I sleep, no matter how late, or tired I am! Damn awesome.
Monday, October 24, 2011
201011 - Awfully chocolate
Ended work super late that day, as we had lots to settle. My dear BFFs waited while I rushed to finish, and came to pick me up.Super sway cus I accidentally stepped on a snail! I swear it wasn't on purpose, cause I was texting. And I heard a sound. Scare the hell out of me~ Sq and Jo came to pick me, and we went for Dim Sum at Swee Choon. Didn't eat much cause all three of us were so tired by then. It was 11+pm! More like supper than dinner. We didn't even take any pictures cause we were all super chui by then. All we wanted was our bed. Hurhur. Felt so bad for meeting them so late!

Charles dropped me a text when I was on the way back, and asked if we could meet. I went home to get the car, and drove out to meet him. The benefits of having a car, and that he stays less than 5 minutes drive away from me! I bought along the awfullychocolate that Cheryl left for me. She insisted that I have to eat it before I sleep, no matter how late, or tired I am! Damn awesome.
Charles dropped me a text when I was on the way back, and asked if we could meet. I went home to get the car, and drove out to meet him. The benefits of having a car, and that he stays less than 5 minutes drive away from me! I bought along the awfullychocolate that Cheryl left for me. She insisted that I have to eat it before I sleep, no matter how late, or tired I am! Damn awesome.