I went down to City Hall run some errands. And Charles was coincidentally at Raffles City. He told me which level he was at though I said I was late. Hahaha. All cause "I want bao bao " isn't he the sweetest thing~ I managed go find him after all luh. And was at work on time. Like finally~
Met up with Charles again after work as I had to drop by Robinson. They had their closed door sales. We went home get the car and went out for nasi lemak. Super fatty indulgence!
For the whole day, the girls were having a group chat on watsapp... To accompany Yuling. Then they started asking if there was a choice, would you choose to die first, or your partner? Jo and my answers were the typical standard, and also most romantic answer. Cause I actually felt awwww when Charles said it to me. He said that he'd rather I die first cause he don't want to live me alone. Which was the same answer I gave, and I sincerely felt that way. Charles said I'm damn bad when he heard the second part of my answer. It was also cause I didn't want him to remarry. And so that I could live to spend his $$$. Hehe.
