Wohoo~!! I was on half day today as I had a doctor appointment at TTSH. Met up with boyf who was also on leave, cause he wasn't feeling well. And so he wanted to accompany me to the doc. But cause I ended early, we met at the MRT inside. And took a train down to Orchard. Finally some me time!! We went for early dinner/ late lunch for him... and then shopping~ Hahaha! What better time, then to ask for my birthday present. Cause he's been telling me to decide which model I want. But we haven't go time to head out to buy. And so, since we were at Wisma, he bought me to Sony, and bought me a pink cyber-shot. He later told me that that's the most expensive gift he bought for someone *big smile* I didn't tell him that that's not the most expensive gift, I've received, or I've given. Hurhur...
We went for ice cream at Mac. And started playing with the camera. More shopping at Somerset, and we caught The (stupid) Thing -.-" Don't understand the purpose of that show. One Thing come and attack everyone, and everyone died. The end. Anyway, I'm a happy girl!! If only every day's like today~