Monday, October 24, 2011

211011 [1/2] - Night is still young

Family was having need near my office, thus decided to come pick me up from work. Mommy packed some chicken thingy with rice for me, which was super yummy. And it seems, Kor had it for dinner at the time. I started eating in the car to save time. Which turned out to be a mega bad idea cus the whole car stink for the whole night. 

We sent Mama home, and slacked at her place for a while. Super interesting conv with my Uncle who just bought a smart phone. Mommy was the mountain turtle as usual.

On the way home~~ Boyf dropped me a text to ask where I was, and if I would be interested in a drink. And just one text, I dropped the idea of soaking off my extensions with Cheryl. And head out. Kor says I'm very unpredicable. I said all women are. The rest of the people in the car ie Cheryl and Mommy, begged to differ -.-" I'm a Libra, that's why! I think~ does that has to do with it?

Guess what, Cheryl started camwhoring with my new Cyber-shot~ Super a lot of her face in my folder now.