Sunday, October 16, 2011

161011 - A glimpse of our secret hideout

Finally had a chance to meet up with busy bee SQ. It's been like mega long since I last met her. And she's been flooding herself with work. Had lunch with SQ and Yuling at central. We had Pizza Hut since Jo wasn't around. She hated pizzas. We were there for more than an hour, catching up. Jo missed lots of stories~ Kinda missed having all the time in the world to meet up with girlfriends and slack the day away. Now, everyone is so busy with work, and school. It'll get worst when Yuling starts work/school. Aww~ Gone are the days when I could meet up to slack with her on Monday afternoons. And Sq for supper on random nights. And shopping every oh-so-often.





Rest of the day was spent in school. I've been there everyday for the past 1.5 months!

Met up with boyf for dinner. We went to have BKT, which was so shiok cause we haven't had it for a mega long time! It was still early, thus decided to go get Mcfurry. We went to the Mac Kallang, but the machine was in maintenance. We went round and round to the nearest one at Aljunied. Got lost, and gotten scolding, for not being a good navigator, since I was holding the GPS.


And then to out secret hideout. Hehe it's the quietest, most romantic place. There's a pretty view, and breeze~~ I'll probably be hiding here if I'm really upset and needed somewhere to clear my thoughts. That horrible boyf took a liking for my Horlick mcflurry -.-" and exchanged his Oreo with me.