Saturday, October 15, 2011

151011 - Fullerton

Wohoo~! How scarily time flies. It's been seven months since we started going out. So many things actually happened in this short period of time. From the move... Twice... To the change of jobs. And I'm glad he's the one beside me. He gave me lots of help that I needed... mentally and physically. Hmm. Sounds a bit wrong T_T what I meant was that he helped me with the moving and shifting. And had always given me support and advice when I'm lost.

Met up with Charles after work for Hanchuan's birthday party at Fullerton Bay Hotel. The usual nua-ing and catching up with friends. I got a bit zzz halfway cause he was busy texting the whole time. He was actually arranging to meet up with his friends for drinks afterwards. Hur. The spoilt brat in me decide to throw some tampturm. My sweet boyf didn't join them in the end! Which made me feel bad instead, but jumping for joy inside. ^^ Night ended with supper at Mac.

 



And more pix from Avril's camera...