My cute boyfriend was in this really cute shirt. But we didnt take any proper pix!
I think cus I've been complaining that he didn't spend Friday nights with me... He finally "asked me out" on a Friday. Hehe. I'm like a little kid~ happy at every little thing he does for me!
Oh!! I asked if he could get eyeliner for me from Watsons. And the only thing he asked was if it would be complicated... and happily said "okies"! I almost died cause I found out that we are out of eyeliners! I usually have a few on standby at home. The worst part was the Watsons near my workplace doesn't have it. Even so, they've ran out of black, and I had to make do with brown.
Anyway, met up with Charles after work at somerset. We went for Pasta Mania. And then to Acid Bar for drinks. We were back at the same table, same drinks, same company, same music... It was just like last Friday night! Except I was happier this time, cause it wasn't my birthday!
Cab fare back to Tpy was $14! That super expensive though it's past midnight. All thanks to a massive jam on CTE. They actually closed two roads for road works... On a Friday night -.-"

