Sunday, October 16, 2011

081011 - 23rd

Woohoo~!! Finally got around blogging about my birthday.

This year's birthday was spent with the peeps from PinkRoom. Charles had another friend's party to attend, I hope that lucky fellow knows that Charles missed his girlf's bday to be there *silent screams of frustrations* 

We went for dinner at MOS@Bugis. Rachel, Joe, Nicole and Yvonne...

 

Rachel, Joe and Nicole got me a super kawaii pink Hello Kitty iphone speaker from Apple. Though I'm not a Kitty fan, it's too cute for anyone to resist it! Moreover, it's pink luh! This is probably the only Hello Kitty thingy I have.

 

Night was still young, thus decided to go kbox! They said, that I had to have more fun than Charles. And was joking about bringing me to drink, and get some guy to bring me home, just to get back at him. Such imagination. We went all the way to CCK, and it was raining crazily later that night, that the rooms were soooo cold. And we had to ask for blankets. It was almost 3am, but the time we left, and I took a cab home else they had to go all the way to my place. The cab fare, came up to almost $20, which was normal according to Yvonne, who stayed in that area. Toa Payoh is so convenient, that it's $10 max, to every where I go. 

 

Cheryl bought me a Samantha Thavasa's card holder, to go with my wallet!