...to continue from where I left off...
I forgot when, but I changed my status on Facebook and....
"Your relationship with 伟翔 will be canceled upon saving."
We broke up because we drifted apart. I had mixed feelings on my side. And he obviously thought I broke up with him because of Charles. He probably didn't realised that we had problems. Or maybe just that the problems were on my side. And I did not want to talk about it, because talking will not make the problem go away. He might change, but only for a while. And I wouldn't want any one to change for me. I read my blog entries when we broke up year ago, and it was exactly the same feeling as when we broke up this time. Only goes to show that the problem had been around even after a year. He wouldn't know since I didn't talk about it. But the stubborn me, always wanted a perfect relationship. I'll leave when it's not perfect. And I've always believed that if I had to change someone for things to work out, then maybe he's just not the right one. I wouldn't want to change, he shouldn't too. Oh well, it was good when it lasted. A good six years.
27 March 2011
Supper with Jo, SQ and Yuling at 126. Also the first time after very very long that I finally met up with Yuling. That night meant a lot cause we just broke up, and they were there for me.




28 March 2011
Met up with Jo, Robin and Shaun for SQ's concert at the Esplanade. And Charles joined us for bkt supper after the concer












31 March 2011
SQ's first time painting a wall~! Heheh.


Other random pictures....
My cutesy doogle...

Crazy night in a lorry moving furniture...


Pinkroom's Evo did my hair after class...

Received roses from ex...

Double rainbow...

"Hold this"
Charles actually asked his friend for directions, when he brought me out the first time. So cute.

And we caught our first movie together.
There was once when we wanted to catch a movie, and Cheryl wasn't feeling well, and we went all the home to bring her to the doc. Thought it was a nice gesture, when he said that
"...mei mei more important..."
I forgot when, but I changed my status on Facebook and....
"Your relationship with 伟翔 will be canceled upon saving."
We broke up because we drifted apart. I had mixed feelings on my side. And he obviously thought I broke up with him because of Charles. He probably didn't realised that we had problems. Or maybe just that the problems were on my side. And I did not want to talk about it, because talking will not make the problem go away. He might change, but only for a while. And I wouldn't want any one to change for me. I read my blog entries when we broke up year ago, and it was exactly the same feeling as when we broke up this time. Only goes to show that the problem had been around even after a year. He wouldn't know since I didn't talk about it. But the stubborn me, always wanted a perfect relationship. I'll leave when it's not perfect. And I've always believed that if I had to change someone for things to work out, then maybe he's just not the right one. I wouldn't want to change, he shouldn't too. Oh well, it was good when it lasted. A good six years.
27 March 2011
Supper with Jo, SQ and Yuling at 126. Also the first time after very very long that I finally met up with Yuling. That night meant a lot cause we just broke up, and they were there for me.


28 March 2011
Met up with Jo, Robin and Shaun for SQ's concert at the Esplanade. And Charles joined us for bkt supper after the concer
31 March 2011
SQ's first time painting a wall~! Heheh.
Other random pictures....
My cutesy doogle...
Crazy night in a lorry moving furniture...
Pinkroom's Evo did my hair after class...
Received roses from ex...
Double rainbow...
"Hold this"
Charles actually asked his friend for directions, when he brought me out the first time. So cute.
And we caught our first movie together.
There was once when we wanted to catch a movie, and Cheryl wasn't feeling well, and we went all the home to bring her to the doc. Thought it was a nice gesture, when he said that
"...mei mei more important..."