Sunday, July 24, 2011

April 2011

Super random, cause there were too many photos, and it's been so long I last blogged, that I got really confused -.-"

14 April 2011

Met up with Jo and SQ early that morning. SQ's daddy gave us a ride to RSYC near West Coast for a early morning swim...



























Cabbed down to Bugis for lunch together... Miss e cai fan~!!



10 April 2011

Dinner with Rachel at some Thai restaurant...





13 April 2011

Met up with Yuling and SQ for dinner and desserts at Novena...









12 April 2011

Jonathan dropped by when he was in Bugis, and treated me to frozen yogurt....



Some random day when Cheryl came over to Bugis...





20 April 2011

BKT with Charles and Cheryl...



Another random day when it was raining heavily, and I was lucky I had my netbook with me. Spent the after at Mos Burger, with a cup of hot tea...



Charles took towel-cupcakes from his company for me...



8 April 2011

Dinner cum supper with SQ at HK Cafe@cine...



15 April 2011

Ex dropped by for lunch together...



16 April 2011

Cheryl's treat at Ajisen@Bugis...











Dinner with family at HK cafe@Kovan later that night... after which, it was back to more chiong-ing for PinkRoom's exam the next day. Cheryl and I stayed up till 5+am just to rush out my assignments.









17 April 2011

PinkRoom's certificate exams... Cheryl was my model~ Super stressed cause we had only an hour of sleep. And I haven't touched nail polish ever since my last manicure class. FYI, I failed my manicure. So embarrassing.







Oh well, at least I did quite well for my acrylic. And I failed my gel by 0.03 points. PinkRoom's passing mark is 80%. It wasn't as easy as you think~!





18 April 2011

On the way to PinkRoom for theory exams... And last minute studying as usual.



19 April 2011

Lunch with Rachel at Waruku.



15 April 2011

Announced on Fb that we are together~!



That was also probably how ex found out about him. And assumed that our relationship turned sour cause of him, and stopped talking to me -.-"

4 April 2011

While waiting for Charles at tpy mrt...



3 April 2011

Bugis with Cheryl and Mommy....











Did a little bow for my iphone3...



2 April 2011

Picked Cheryl from the airport with Charles... and as expected, she was craving for bkt.



7 April 2011

Charles brought me to the paddock...



Had Koi every other days...





And in April....

- went to Taiwan with the family (will blog about that later)
- met Charles almost every night, after work, for dinner
- Soul and Aura with Charles and his friends