Sunday, July 17, 2011

The simple things that make a girl smile.



I love you cause...

you surprised me with muah chee, after I mentioned that I had cravings for that last night...

you were concerned about me skipping lunch at work, and wanted me to pack sandwiches...
"... put it in a cute pink box with polka dots and a ribbon on top."
you knew exactly what I liked...

you went all the way to my house to pick up the car, just to pick me up from work...

you took the train all the way from tpy to Tanjong Pagar just to accompany me home...

and you came all the way to Bugis, waited for me to end work, just to take the bus home with me...

you will spend time with me even though you have work early next morning...

you remembered what I don't eat, and made sure I didn't have to eat those evil stuff...

when im with you, I never had to drive, no matter how tired you are...

and I didn't have to queue for food ever...

you gave me the freedom to drink, and I know that you'll be sober enough to send us home...

you never ever complained when I needed your help, since day one till today...

you brought me to meet your friends, and proudly introduced me to them...

you posted the mushiest things on my wall...

you gave me advice whenever I face problems at work...

and assured me that every thing will be okay...

you kept me warm in your arms when I'm cold...

you never fail to wish me "Good morning" and "Good night"...

you are never ever stingy with your compliments...

you make me feel like the most special girl in the world...

and I know that no matter what, you'll be there to protect me...

...and most importantly because
y o u l o v e m e .