First 9 days of May was spent in Taiwan... and the rest.....
15th of May - Belated Mommy's day lunch at Yum Cha@Serangoon Gardens.







26th of May - Cheryl's graduation at NP.







And we managed to get a lot just outside the hall cause we were late! Hahah. Blessing in disguise.

Before that, we went Thomson to get flowers...


22nd May - Lunch with Cheryl at Marina Square...



Other random photos~~
Supper with the girls...

Happy little tang yuans...


Secret place bf brought me...


Bf surprised me with I ❤ YOU sticky when I came back from Taiwan.


Cheryl and I had the same blue black... on purpose~

And fav nails I did in May~




15th of May - Belated Mommy's day lunch at Yum Cha@Serangoon Gardens.




26th of May - Cheryl's graduation at NP.
And we managed to get a lot just outside the hall cause we were late! Hahah. Blessing in disguise.
Before that, we went Thomson to get flowers...
22nd May - Lunch with Cheryl at Marina Square...
Other random photos~~
Supper with the girls...
Happy little tang yuans...
Secret place bf brought me...
Bf surprised me with I ❤ YOU sticky when I came back from Taiwan.
Cheryl and I had the same blue black... on purpose~
And fav nails I did in May~