Cheryl says I gotta blog to say that I'm back from Taiwan. Yes I am! Alive and kicking. Super busy with work that by the time I'm home, I head straight to bed. Here I am, blogging at such a weird timing because the blogging bug dropped by. I am actually in the middle of Newton and Orchard Mrt stations now, on the way to work.Another reason I might be procrastinating is that in the next entry, I broke up with him. It wasn't easy letting go of a six years relationship... In fact, six years and three months. But there's was a lot going through inside me that I guess no one will understand. Anyway no point explaining to anyone since they will have their own views and thinking. I got attached quickly after only because I didn't see the need to hide in my bed and cry for weeks. A close friend says i'm heartless, that he has never seen me cry throughout the long years that he known me. But that's just me I guess. I always believed that the world will not stop turning because of one person. I moved on because he's not the right one. Especially now that Ive changed cause of the biz and stuff. He can no longer give me what I want. Yes, I should love him for who he is, and not who I want him to be yada yada... but that's usually not the case. The usual "it's not you, it's me" reason. I probably feel more comfortable talking bout this now because I saw that he's moved on as well. I'm not sure what's going on inside, but at least, he's happy on the surface.
Last two months were crazy. I went to Taiwan for two weeks, got attached to Charles, another roller coaster ride for my career, which also means, less time for family and friends, took my nail exams at Pinkroom, got an iPhone 4, lost some more weight, went to Zouk... That's a big thing since he didn't allowed me to go clubbing. Basically, that sums up all I did apart from work.
Reached my destination. Till next time~!
Much love,
Me